The public days are held on the weekend of the Airshow week on 10 and 11 Feb 2018 (Sat & Sun)
|Opening Hours on Public Days
|10 & 11 Feb 2016 (Sat & Sun)
||9:30am - 5:00pm
Last admission time at 4:30pm.
Public Day ticketing information to Singapore Airshow 2018 will be released in December 2017. For more updates on the show, please follow us on our Official Singapore Airshow page.
If you are driving, please click here for detailed driving directions. Please note that only cars with valid vehicle labels will be allowed to enter Aviation Park Road.
More information on where to purchase vehicle labels will be released in late 2017.
There is a designated pick-up/drop off taxi bay at Changi Exhibition Centre. A location surcharge will be applicable if you are taking a taxi from Changi Exhibition Centre from 1 to 11 February 2018. More information on the location surcharge and the list of taxi companies eligible for the charge will be available at a later date.
Public Visitors are encouraged to board the Airshow Shuttle for transfer to the show site. More information on the Public Day Airshow Shuttle will be released in late 2017. For more updates on the show, please follow us on our Official Singapore Airshow page.
LIST OF PROHIBITED ITEMS
- Firearms/Parts of Firearms, including empty magazines and spent cartridges (with percussion cap attached) etc
- Live Bullet/Blank
- Air Pistol/Rifle or parts
- Spear Gun
- Explosive/Blasting cap/Dynamite/Corrosive Substance
- Bearing scrapper
- Walking Stick with Dagger
- Antique Pistol/Gun
- Stun Gun
- Wooden/Metal Spear
- Night Stick
- Signal Flare and other Flammable materials
- Tear-Gas Spray/Pepper spray
- Knuckle Duster
- Cross Bow
- Industrial Acid
- Bullet proof vest
- Key chain (Bullet/Gun)
- Lighter in Gun, Pistol, Bullet, Grenade shape
- Toy gun which resemble actual gun
- Any sharp items that can be used as a weapon
- Personal mobility devices (ie. Bicycle, unicycle, eco riders, skate scooters, skateboards, roller blades etc.) excluding wheelchairs
- Other items not allowed into event venue: All canned items
Any person who attends the Singapore Airshow 2018 grants permission to Experia Events, its employees and agents to record his or her visual/audio images,
including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without
notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of Singapore Airshow, including advertisements for Singapore Airshow and its
If you would like to withdraw the use of your visual/audio images, please write in to email@example.com
and provide a reference to where such usage is made so that the necessary actions may be taken.