Home > General > Media Accreditation Guidelines
Media Accreditation Guidelines
Singapore Airshow 2022 Media Accreditation Guidelines
General Accreditation Principles
Organisers of Singapore Airshow, Experia Events Pte Ltd (“Experia”) consider the Media Pass to be a working tool to be used only by bona fide members of the press. All successfully accredited media personnel will be eligible for a Media Pass.
Below are non-exhaustive examples of persons and organisations who are/are not eligible for accreditation:
Internal company publications*
Marketing and advertising sales staff
Public relations representatives**
Publications for non-governmental or non-profit organisations
*on a case-by-case basis at the sole discretion of Experia
**Including those of sponsors, suppliers, exhibitors and their contracted advertising or public relations agencies or similar organisations
- Experia reserves the right to determine if persons are eligible and acceptable for accreditation. Criteria to determine suitability include but are not limited to circulation size, format, reach and quality.
- Media personnel must be at least 18 years old to be admitted into the show during trade days.
- Experia reserves the right to bar the applicant and their organisation from all future Singapore Airshow editions due to misconduct or misrepresentation of their roles and responsibilities, publication or news organisation.
- In the event that an applicant is unable to attend Singapore Airshow 2022 after receiving accreditation approval, they are advised to inform Experia as soon as possible. Failure to do so may result in the withholding of media privileges for this event and future events.
- All media must be pre-registered and accredited to attend Singapore Airshow 2022; no walk-ins will be allowed.
- Attendees will not be permitted to apply for and hold more than one type of access pass.
- A photo of the pass holder is required for each Media Pass.
- The Media Pass is NON-TRANSFERABLE and may only be used by the person whose name appears on the pass.
- The Media Pass is to be presented upon request to access the Media Centre and use of shuttle bus services between Changi Exhibition Centre and Singapore Expo.
- The Media Pass does not automatically guarantee entry to all official events. Media are advised to register to attend key events.
- Experia reserves the right to modify these policies without prior notice and to revoke previously approved accreditation and previously issued Media Passes at any time.
Applicants are required to include the relevant set of press credentials below:
|Type of Media||Documents Required|
|Singapore-based news journalists||Press Accreditation Card issued by Ministry of Communications and Information (MCI)|
|Foreign journalists*||National Press Card|
|Freelance journalists**||A letter of assignment on the official letterhead of a media organisation signed by the Publisher/Assignment Editor, Editor-in-chief or Bureau Chief (in PDF format), specifying the name and functional title of the journalist, and stating their role at the event. Unsigned letters will not be accepted.|
(e.g. news websites, photography websites)***
|Online media (e.g. blogs and forums)***||
(e.g. Facebook, YouTube, Instagram)***
*Accreditation approval letters can be used as supporting documents for visa applications. Foreign media who need to apply for a visa to visit Singapore should submit their applications for accreditation early to ensure visas can be obtained on time.
**Information about the media outlet (such as website, circulation, readership/viewership, frequency, etc.) and an original copy of the publication (to be supplied on request).
***Historically established for at least 6 months prior to the start of the event.