New World’s End
- a multi-sensory theatrical experience that tells the story of two lovers caught up in the glitz and glamour of the swinging 60s at New World Amusement Park, where cabarets, boxing matches, and film screenings drew crowds every night. Explore Jalan Besar and the secrets of the past. Step into back-alleys and fantasy rooms with dystopian sets and installations as the story unfolds into a thrilling tale intertwined with history and tragedy. The cabaret awaits you.
85 Desker Road, Singapore 209646
20% discount for New World’s End
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Valid from 15 December 2021 - 31 March 2022
- Bookings can be made online at ohstories.sg and via walk-in.
Ticketing Fees (for online bookings only)
- All ticket prices indicated are before the inclusion of TrekkSoft booking fee. Booking fee of 2.5% + €0.50 payment gateway fee applies to all ticket bookings and is non-refundable.
General Ticketing/Exchange Policy
- All tickets sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for other tour dates and/or timings. An $8 service fee is applicable for any changes in the dates and timings.
- Guests who arrive after the allocated time will not be admitted and re-admission is not allowed. We seek your understanding and co-operation to arrive at the venue on time.
- Ticket buyers voluntarily assume all risks and dangers incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage, or liability.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- OH! Open House (OH) reserves the right to cancel any tours due to an insufficient number of participants or due to factors beyond the reasonable control of OH such as, but not limited to, natural disasters, epidemics, pandemics, labour strikes, war, civil unrest and disorders, etc.
- In the unlikely event of a tour cancellation, OH shall endeavor to notify the Participant at the soonest possible time, especially if the cancellation is due to factors beyond the reasonable control of OH. OH shall therefore attempt to recommend or provide alternatives for your consideration but should you decide not to accept the alternatives, there will be no guarantee of a refund of all monies paid by you to OH.
- As the organiser, OH Open House (OH) collects your email address and other personal data for contact tracing purposes only. OH complies with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act (No. 26 of 2012) (“PDPA”) and any other laws relating to privacy and data protection that may apply in your jurisdiction. OH may only use these personal data for marketing purposes within the scope of your consent.
Photography & Videography (For Archival & Publicity)
- Please note that photographs and videos of guests may be taken for use in our archival and publicity material. By attending the event, you consent to OH to broadcast, publish, license and use any photographs, films, recordings or images of you unless expressed otherwise.