Home > Programmes > AeroQuiz
Thank you for your interest!
2 EASY STEPS TO ENTER!
PRIZES UP FOR GRABS
Boeing 787 Flight Simulation Experience
1) Boeing 787 Flight
Private Aircraft Joyride Experience with WingsoverAsia
3) AeroPerks e-Voucher
Terms and Conditions
- This trivia quiz runs from 15 Jan 2022 to 15 Feb 2022. Any entry posted after the cut-off time of 15 Feb 2022 23:59 will not be considered. The official time is Singapore local time.
- Only one (1) entry per person is allowed. Where a participant submits two (2) or more entries, the first submission will be accepted and the rest of the entries will be voided.
- Each participant shall send their entry via the link (https://1uzx2zdlzbe.typeform.com/aeroquiz) that can also be accessed on our IG and Facebook post.
- This contest is open to all long-term and short-term residents of Singapore, including both locals and foreigners. Staff of the Organiser and sponsors and their immediate family members cannot participate.
- To be qualified for the prizes, participants need to complete all fields in the quiz and fulfil the criteria of liking the launch post on IG/FB.
- Winners will be selected at random, subjected to the qualifying criteria for each prize tier.
- Up to 25 Third prize winners will be announced every Sunday (23 Jan, 30 Jan, 6 Feb, 13 Feb). AeroPerks e-voucher will be sent to winners via email.
- The Boeing Flight Simulation Experience will be held on the 13 Mar 2022. Should the chosen winner be unavailable on this day, the Organiser reserves the right to award the prize to a replacement winner.
- First and Second prize winners will be contacted via email and/or phone on 18 Feb 2022. Should the winner be uncontactable, the Organiser reserves the right to award the prize to a replacement winner or forfeit the prize.
- Prizes terms & conditions apply. The management reserves the right to replace items/ prizes with items of similar value.
- The Organiser and sponsors shall not be responsible for all expenses, including but not limited to travel, lodging, meals and other expenses, incurred by the participants in the process of the contest participation and prize redemption.
- By participating in the contest, participants consent to the Organiser's use and distribution of their photos or video footages associated with the contest including their prize redemption, for purpose of marketing and communications. They also consent to the Organiser’s use of their personal information in accordance with the terms and conditions of the contest and also agree to Singapore Airshow’s Personal Data Protection Policy.
- By participating in this contest and subsequent redemption of the prize, participants unconditionally and forever release, discharge and agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Organiser and sponsors, from any and all claims, judgments, costs, damages, losses, expenses and liabilities (whether active, passive or imputed, strict liability, product liability or any other theory) relating to any death, personal injury, property damage, pecuniary or other loss, damage, cost or expense that may be suffered by participants or any third party, including but not limited to as a result of, and/or in connection with the contest, including but not limited to compliance with all laws and regulations relevant to conducting the contest, choosing the winners of the contest, and all aspects of providing the contest and subsequent redemption of the prize, even if it is caused solely by the recklessness, negligence or fault of the Organiser and sponsors.
- The Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, amend or add on to these Terms and Conditions, or terminate, vary or suspend this contest without prior notice.
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS
As a leading global aerospace company, Boeing develops, manufactures and services commercial airplanes, defense products and space systems for customers in more than 150 countries. As a top U.S. exporter, the company leverages the talents of a global supplier base to advance economic opportunity, sustainability and community impact. Boeing’s diverse team is committed to innovating for the future and living the company’s core values of safety, quality and integrity. Learn more at www.Boeing.com.
WingsOverAsia (WOA) is a leading full service private aviation services company and Singapore's first private jet ground handling and FBO service provider with the International IS-BAH Stage 2 certification. Our other services include jet aircraft management, aircraft hangarage, aircraft/avionics maintenance, and worldwide flight planning/dispatch.
We are also Asia's leader for aviation lifestyle services via our ClubWOA where members enjoy dedicated aviation concierge services, FAA and CAAS flight instruction support, shared aircraft flying scheme, food & beverage services, and other lifestyle amenities. All aviation services and ClubWOA amenities are housed in our own purpose-build 72,000sqft global headquarters with direct runway access to the Seletar Airport.
Whether you are looking for world class aviation services for your aircraft or looking to experience all facets of the aviation lifestyle, WOA is your ideal partner!