Home > Visit > Register
Register as a Trade Visitor
As there is limited visitor capacity due to safe management measures, visitor registration is currently only available to guests of Singapore Airshow’s exhibitors and partners with a trade invitation.
Health and Safety Requirements
- All attendees must be fully vaccinated with COVID-19 vaccines listed under the World Health Organisation Emergency Use Listing (WHO EUL) Proof of vaccination is required for verification prior to entry. Attendees who are not fully vaccinated with vaccines listed under WHO EUL, or who are unable to provide any proof of vaccination will be turned away at the entrance.
- All attendees must adhere to necessary travel, pre-event testing requirements and Safe Management Measures (SMMs) required by Singapore’s authorities for Singapore Airshow 2022.
- The following visitors will NOT be permitted entry to Singapore Airshow 2022:
- Unwell OR
- Tested Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) or Antigen Rapid Test (ART) positive in the last 72 hours OR
- Currently serving Stay-Home Notice (SHN), Isolation Order (IO) OR
- Currently under MOH Health Risk Warning (HRW) monitoring*
*Entry into Singapore Airshow 2022 will be allowed if visitor / accompanying person under HRW is able to produce photo evidence of an ART negative result done within 24 hours prior to each visit.
- Admission to the event is strictly for pre-registered visitors; no walk-ins will be allowed. Minors aged below 18 years old will not be admitted into the exhibition, even if accompanied by an adult.
- Pre-registered visitors will only be granted entry to the event on the admission dates stated in their registration. Attendees who arrive on dates outside of their registration will be denied entry.
- Passes issued are strictly non-transferable and need to be worn at all times. Entry into restricted areas is not permitted. As identity checks may be carried out at all security checkpoints, please bring along identification documents such as your passport, NRIC or driving license for verification.
- Trade visitors are required to dress in business casual. Inappropriate attire such as shorts, t-shirts, singlets, ripped jeans, bermudas, slippers and beach sandals will not be permitted. Attendees dressed in such a manner will be denied entry.
- The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry or request any person to leave the event venue without stating a reason. All decisions made by the organiser is final.